Mew Lake Campground Amenities
What is all available at Mew Lake campground (or nearby!) in terms of amenities? Here's a list:
Camping Supplies, Groceries and Restaurants
- Two Rivers Store - located very close to Mew Lake campground entrance - along Highway 60 (more information ) - camping/fishing supplies, fresh food, groceries, snack bar, souvenirs, bike and bike helmet rentals, bike trail, etc. - Yes, you will pay a big premium on supplies and such here, so best to arrive with everything you need!
- The Portage Store - located just off Highway 60 (15-20 minute drive from Mew Lake campground), along Canoe Lake (more information ) - camping supplies, canoe rentals, canoe and kayak delivery (to most campgrounds - but not Mew Lake campground), restaurant, gift shop
Canoe and Kayak Rentals
- The Portage Store - located just off Highway 60 (15-20 minute drive from Mew Lake campground), along Canoe Lake (more information ) - canoe and kayak rentals including delivery to various campgrounds (but not Mew Lake campground); can be reserved online!
The above information is available on billboards throughout Mew Lake campground, including at the Beach area.
- Two Rivers Store - located very close to Mew Lake campground entrance - along Highway 60 (more information ) - bike and bike helmet rentals with quick access to the Old Railway Bike Trail
- Available for sale at the main office of the Mew Lake campground
Washrooms & Laundry
- fairly large but with limited sand - view photos
- no pets allowed on beach
- unsupervised - no lifeguards
- tends to have bird droppings
- Water taps throughout park
- Garbage & recycling centre
- Pay telephone
- Additional (non campsite) parking
- Pet recreation area (leashed)
See the Campground section for more details on Mew Lake camping